1. Check whether each water tank is short of water and full of water, and whether the tire pressure meets the requirement of 2.5bar_ I'm not sure.
2. Check the engine oil dipstick, hydraulic oil tank ruler, gearbox oil level observation hole, front and rear axle, wheel side reducer shaft head, screw off the oil level oil plug, check whether the gear oil meets the requirements, if it is missing, add it in time, and whether the automatic oil cup level of master cylinder meets the standard requirements.
3. Observe the engine oil, gear oil, check the oil dipstick, oil mark, Gong hole, hydraulic oil tank, the vehicle should be in a horizontal position.
4. The oil pipes and gas pipe joints of all parts of the car are loose, whether there is oil leakage or air leakage. Check if there is poor contact in the whole vehicle line, and if all instruments and lights work normally.
5. Check whether the brake is effective before driving, and check whether each control valve works well.
Function of each operating valve
1. The front and rear travel control valve (fast and slow, forward and reverse gears) of the main vehicle is generally the front drive when walking, and the rear drive when working.
2. Boom lifting rotary control valve, lifting, left and right rotary can body control.
3. Hopper loading and unloading control valve, shovel, discharge control bucket function.
4. The manual throttle control valve controls the speed of the engine to make the stirring tank rotate at a certain steady speed.
5. The foot positioning pin of the seat is used to lock the seat when the seat rotates, and when the pedal is depressed. When the lock pin is opened and the left wing is turned to the position, the brake is locked.
Today's automatic self feeding mixer wonderful content to share with you, more wonderful content please click on our website http://www.celecaine.com Follow the message, there will be more wonderful content for you