1. Before cement discharging, the mixing drum should rotate at 10-12rpm for 1 minute before discharging.
2. After discharging, the hose on the truck shall be used to flush the inlet, discharge funnel and discharge tank immediately to discharge the dirt and residual concrete attached to the truck body, and then inject water into the mixing drum. When returning, the mixing drum should rotate slowly to clean the inner wall, so as to avoid the residual slag adhering to the drum wall, and the mixing blade will drain the water before the primary charging.
3. When the cement mixer transports cement, the engine speed is in the range of 1000-1400 rpm, so that the engine produces torque, and the speed is not more than 40 km / h
4. After the completion of the cement mixer truck, the inside and cylinder of the mixing drum shall be cleaned, and the remaining concrete shall not be left in the mixing drum.
5. When the water pump of cement mixing truck is working, it is strictly forbidden to idle, and the continuous use time shall not exceed 15 minutes.
6. The water volume of the water tank of the cement mixer truck should always be full for emergency use. After shutdown in winter, the water in the water tank, water pump, water pipe and mixing bucket shall be drained, and the water shall be stored in the place without water in Chaoyang to avoid frostbite.
7. In winter, the mixer should be installed with insulating sleeve in time, and the mixer should be protected with antifreeze. The fuel label should be replaced according to the weather change to ensure the normal use of the machine.
8. When the hydraulic transmission part of cement mixer truck is overhauled, the engine and hydraulic pump should run without pressure.